两天后 in a sentence
- After opposing to the malady a taciturn resistance for a day or two, he was obliged to keep in his chamber .
- When you've been in hospital a day or two you'll begin to feel depressed. but that's a sign you're getting better .
- Two days after he announced a date for election, the miners voted by an overwhelming majority of eighty-one per cent to come out on strike .
- More importantly , that ship is leaving in two days
- Diarrhea commenced spontaneously disappeared cleared after 2 days
- Daniel : i ' ll be back around two , okay , hon
- Tell your mp i ' ll be back in two days for my money
- Two days later she was hospitalised with fever
- Two days later , the customer comes into the store again
- After two days our food gave out , and we had to return
- After two days she returned the bike to me
- The spot market is dealing two working days forward
- The students are going to take the test in two days ' time
- And she ' d eat ice cream and we ' d have her back in two days
- They rowed the boat in two shifts