mystify in Chinese
[ 'mistifai ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mystify"Use "mystify" in a sentence
past tense: mystified past participle: mystified present participle: mystifying
- The magician's tricks mystified the audience .
- The men were simply mystified .
- I ' m mystified ; i just can ' t see how he did it
- Dunst ' s life is full of mystifying stories
- The result , if not the intent , is to mystify the public
- The act or an instance of mystifying
- The user might be reasonably mystified
- How he came to head wide of an open goal from 4 yards is mystifying
- I ' m completely mystified about what happened in the hotel the other day
- He has done more to confuse and mystify the subject than to clear it up
- make mysterious; "mystify the story"
- be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don''t know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
Synonyms: perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound,