my in Chinese
[ mai; mi ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "my""my" in a sentence"my" meaning
- "i think it's lousy," my father said .
- He asked a little about my life history .
- I had fine sport with my new skates .
- Nothing will make me change my mind .
- I have a snag in my best black tights .
- Please allow me to offer you my apologies .
- I had a letter from my brother this morning .
- My own work follows this approach .
- I should be ashamed to show my face in public .
- I can not bring him to my point of view .