mumps in Chinese
[ mʌmps ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "mumps"Synonyms of "mumps""mumps" in a sentence"mumps" meaning
- Our youngest boy has gone down with mumps .
- Mumps is a children 's disease .
- Mumps is an acute contagious viral infection .
- The most common cause of a total irreversible unilateral loss of hearing is mumps .
- Mumps virus can be isolated from saliva, urine, and, in meningitis, from the cerebrospianal fluid .
- Measles , mumps and influenza are common diseases
- She is bed - ride with the mumps for week on end
- She was bed - ridden with the mumps for weeks on end
- Epidemiological analysis of mumps in guangzhou
- Diagnostic criteria and principle of management for mumps
- an acute contagious viral disease characterized by fever and by swelling of the parotid glands
Synonyms: epidemic parotitis,