mulberry in Chinese
[ 'mʌlbəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mulberry"Synonyms of "mulberry""mulberry" in a sentence"mulberry" meaning
- The mulberry trees were bare and the fields were brown
- The road was lined with mulberry trees .
- She fed mulberry leaves to the silkworms , and started to raise more of them .
- The honours of the mulberry tree, the canal and the yew arbour would all be made over to her .
- He saw roses winding about the rain spout; or mulberries-birds gorging in the mulberry tree .
- Yield increase of mulberry by adoption of biogas slurry
- Development of fermentation beverage of mulberry leaf potato
- Testing method of mulberry silkworm cocoon dried cocoon
- New mulberry variety 7946 and its harvest
- Identification of mulberry varieties using aflp fingerprinting
- sweet usually dark purple blackberry-like fruit of any of several mulberry trees of the genus Morus
- any of several trees of the genus Morus having edible fruit that resembles the blackberry
Synonyms: mulberry tree,
"paper mulberry" in Chinese, "mulberry bush" in Chinese, "mulbekh" in Chinese, "mulberger" in Chinese, "mulberly" in Chinese, "mulberrin" in Chinese, "mulberrochromene" in Chinese, "mulberry (bark) paper" in Chinese, "mulberry anatomy" in Chinese, "mulberry bark" in Chinese, "mulberry bark extract" in Chinese,