mug in Chinese
[ mʌg ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "mug"Synonyms of "mug"Use "mug" in a sentence
- Don't look down upon him, he's no mug .
- I looked at his confident mug .
- It sticks out all over your mug .
- Why doesn't she keep her silly old mug at home ?
- She was mugged from behind .
- Do have a mug of beer .
- There was a woman who wanted a christening mug for a baby .
- He mugs criminals .
- The cook grinned at my exhibition of nerves, and thrust into my hand a steaming mug .
- It must be disagreeable to sleep in a tent, and eat all sorts of bad tasting things, and drink out of a tin mug .
- with handle and usually cylindrical
- the human face (`kisser'' and `smiler'' and `mug'' are informal terms for `face'' and `phiz'' is British)
Synonyms: countenance, physiognomy, phiz, visage, kisser, smiler,
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
Synonyms: chump, fool, gull, mark, patsy, fall guy, sucker, soft touch,
- the quantity that can be held in a mug
Synonyms: mugful, Verb
- rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence; "I was mugged in the streets of New York last night"