mouth in Chinese
[ mauθ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mouth"Synonyms of "mouth""mouth" in a sentence"mouth" meaning
past tense: mouthed past participle: mouthed plural: mouths present participle: mouthing
- His mouth was open and his eyes bugging .
- Faber cupped hands around his mouth .
- The old man took the pipe out of his mouth .
- A weasel ran off with a chick in its mouth ...
- Her mouth worked and no sound came out .
- You took the words right out of my mouth .
- A skeptical expression came over my mouth .
- The soup is very hot . do not burn your mouth .
- Just keep your dauber up and your mouth shut ..
- He laid a rough palm over her mouth .
- the opening of a jar or bottle; "the jar had a wide mouth"
- the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening; "she wiped lipstick from her mouth"
- the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge; "he stuffed his mouth with candy"
Synonyms: oral cavity, oral fissure, rima oris,
- an impudent or insolent rejoinder; "don''t give me any of your sass"
Synonyms: sass, sassing, backtalk, back talk, lip,
- the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water; "New York is at the mouth of the Hudson"
- an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge); "he rode into the mouth of the canyon"; "they built a fire at the mouth of the cave"
- a person conceived as a consumer of food; "he has four mouths to feed"
- a spokesperson (as a lawyer)
Synonyms: mouthpiece, Verb
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
Synonyms: talk, speak, utter, verbalize, verbalise,
- articulate silently; form words with the lips only; "She mouthed a swear word"
- touch with the mouth
"mouthing" in Chinese, "trench mouth" in Chinese, "mouth friend" in Chinese, "mouth organ" in Chinese, "mouth breeder" in Chinese, "loud mouth" in Chinese, "big mouth" in Chinese, "mouth filling" in Chinese, "moutenet" in Chinese, "mouterde" in Chinese, "moutereau" in Chinese, "mouterhouse" in Chinese, "moutet" in Chinese, "mouth acidity" in Chinese, "mouth adapte" in Chinese, "mouth adapter" in Chinese, "mouth annealing" in Chinese,