motivation in Chinese
[ ˌməuti'veiʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "motivation"Synonyms of "motivation""motivation" in a sentence"motivation" meaning
- They lack the motivation to study .
- They are empty of credibility , and motivation .
- His major worries were communication and motivation .
- These two motivations are still the major driving forces .
- They shared a skeptical assessment of soviet motivations .
- The motivations are only one class of determinations of behavior .
- They are empty of humanity, credibility, and motivation .
- There is some kind of service motivation which keeps on after me .
- Another motivation was the desire to secure the truth of mathematics .
- The result is that most workers still feel little motivation to excel .
- the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior; "we did not understand his motivation"; "he acted with the best of motives"
Synonyms: motive, need,
- the act of motivating; providing incentive
- the condition of being motivated; "his motivation was at a high level"
"motivating container" in Chinese, "motivating factor" in Chinese, "motivating force" in Chinese, "motivating potential score" in Chinese, "motivating scenario" in Chinese, "motivation analysis algorithm" in Chinese, "motivation and emotion" in Chinese, "motivation and personality" in Chinese, "motivation and supervision" in Chinese,