mortgage in Chinese
[ 'mɔ:gidʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mortgage"Use "mortgage" in a sentence
past tense: mortgaged past participle: mortgaged plural: mortgages present participle: mortgaging
- He mortgaged his house in order to start a business .
- The bank refused to accept any mortgage on land ...
- Paying my mortgage was an enormous weight off my mind !
- The house is mortgaged to the bank for twenty thousand dollars .
- You can mortgage it .
- We are having difficulty keeping up our mortgage payments .
- The corporation extends loans, secured against first mortgages .
- A bank is a creditor when it issues a $30,000 mortgage .
- The mortgage debt in 1976 on all private homes was around $684,000 million.
- We have mortgaged our children's future for the temporary convenience of the present .
- a conditional conveyance of property as security for the repayment of a loan
- put up as security or collateral
"second mortgage" in Chinese, "mortgage bond" in Chinese, "things mortgaged" in Chinese, "variable rate mortgage" in Chinese, "morteveille" in Chinese, "morteza" in Chinese, "morteza haji" in Chinese, "morteza mohammadkhan" in Chinese, "mortfors" in Chinese, "mortgage a ets" in Chinese, "mortgage a house" in Chinese, "mortgage action" in Chinese, "mortgage and loan authorization" in Chinese,