moment in Chinese
[ 'məumənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "moment"Synonyms of "moment""moment" in a sentence"moment" meaning
- The snowflakes melt the moment they touch one 's hand .
- There is a lot of flu going round at the moment .
- At any moment they may break the veil .
- Wait a moment , let me give you a demonstration .
- For a moment she felt slightly hurt .
- I can not think of his name at the moment .
- He waited a moment and cleared his throat .
- I am not in her good graces at the moment .
- A few moments later andrey joined her .
- For a moment he forgot his errand .
- having important effects or influence; "decisions of great consequence are made by the president himself"; "virtue is of more moment than security"; "that result is of no consequence"
Synonyms: consequence, import,
- the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
- a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force)
- at this time; "the disappointments of the here and now"; "she is studying at the moment"
Synonyms: here and now, present moment,
- a particular point in time; "the moment he arrived the party began"
Synonyms: minute, second, instant,
- an indefinitely short time; "wait just a moment"; "in a mo"; "it only takes a minute"; "in just a bit"
Synonyms: mo, minute, second, bit,
"torsional moment" in Chinese, "moment coefficient" in Chinese, "kodak moment" in Chinese, "magnetic moment" in Chinese, "critical moment" in Chinese, "momen" in Chinese, "momena" in Chinese, "momence" in Chinese, "momene" in Chinese, "momengoh" in Chinese, "moment - insignificance" in Chinese, "moment about half chord" in Chinese, "moment about point of support" in Chinese, "moment about the mean" in Chinese,