moisture in Chinese
[ 'mɔistʃə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "moisture"Synonyms of "moisture"Use "moisture" in a sentence
- The soil moisture in the fields was evaporated .
- A faint moisture appeared upon the window .
- It is free from air, moisture or impurities .
- Thus the final cake moisture is lower .
- The insulation must be protected from moisture .
- Amounts of moisture in soil vary greatly .
- Seeds are germinated by warmth and moisture .
- When heat is applied to wood, moisture is driven off .
- The condensed moisture is called dew .
- The drug has lost its potence by being exposed to moisture .
- wetness caused by water; "drops of wet gleamed on the window"
"moisture equivalent" in Chinese, "moisture regain" in Chinese, "moistheat" in Chinese, "moistlability" in Chinese, "moistly" in Chinese, "moistness" in Chinese, "moistrue content" in Chinese, "moisture a orber" in Chinese, "moisture a orbing synthetic fibre" in Chinese, "moisture a orption" in Chinese, "moisture absorbability of food" in Chinese,