model in Chinese
[ 'mɔdl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "model"Synonyms of "model""model" in a sentence"model" meaning
past tense: modeled past participle: modeled plural: models present participle: modeling
- It was built after a european model .
- My dear gerald, edward is a model .
- The legal documents had no known model .
- Fit the pieces of a model kit together
- How did she get into the modeling racket ?
- Type m programmer is available in four models .
- He assembled the model aircraft bit by bit .
- He traded in his car for a new model .
- They had a model and everything .
- The boy is the perfect model of his father ..
- worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
Synonyms: exemplary, Verb
- form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
Synonyms: mold, mould,
- construct a model of; "model an airplane"
Synonyms: mock up,
- create a representation or model of; "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
- plan or create according to a model or models
- display (clothes) as a mannequin; "model the latest fashion"
- assume a posture as for artistic purposes; "We don''t know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
Synonyms: pose, sit, posture, Noun
- the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
Synonyms: modelling, modeling,
- representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale)
- a type of product; "his car was an old model"
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
Synonyms: theoretical account, framework,
- something to be imitated; "an exemplar of success"; "a model of clarity"; "he is the very model of a modern major general"
Synonyms: exemplar, example, good example,
- a representative form or pattern; "I profited from his example"
- a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; "she was too fat to be a mannequin"
Synonyms: mannequin, manikin, mannikin, manakin, fashion model,
- a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor; "the president didn''t have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos"
- someone worthy of imitation; "every child needs a role model"
Synonyms: role model,