mock in Chinese
[ mɔk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mock"Synonyms of "mock""mock" in a sentence"mock" meaning
past tense: mocked past participle: mocked plural: mocks present participle: mocking
- The strong fortress mocked the invaders .
- They would mock him to their husbands .
- So in reality it was a mock adventure .
- She wrung her hands in mock despair .
- He assumed a mock extravagance .
- He mocked me with empty promises .
- The river mocked all their efforts to cross .
- Those who mock history will be mocked by history. 3
- A girl screams in mock fright .
- If i would speak, she would mock me into the air .
- constituting a copy or imitation of something; "boys in mock battle"
- treat with contempt; "The new constitution mocks all democratic principles"
- imitate with mockery and derision; "The children mocked their handicapped classmate"
- the act of mocking or ridiculing; "they made a mock of him"
- "mock" meaning: Verb: mock mók Treat with contempt &...
- "mock" meaning in Japanese: mock v. あざける, あざわらう. 【副詞１】 ◆mock sb bitterly 人をひどくあざける ◆I ...
- "mock" meaning in Korean: vt, vi, 조소하다, 흉내내어 우롱하다, 무시하다, 조소의 대상, 우롱, 모방, 모조의(mock gr...
- "mock" meaning in Russian: 1) _редк. осмеяние2) _редк. насмешка3) _редк. посмешище Ex...
- "mock" meaning in Arabic: adj. زائف
- "mock" meaning in French: n. moquerie, raillerie, ridicule v. railler, narguer; s...
"mock duck" in Chinese, "mock soup" in Chinese, "mock strawberry" in Chinese, "mock orange" in Chinese, "mock plane" in Chinese, "mock auction" in Chinese, "mociornita" in Chinese, "mociprazine" in Chinese, "mocito" in Chinese, "mociu" in Chinese, "mociulschi" in Chinese, "mock a-bomb" in Chinese, "mock abalone with jade green vegetable" in Chinese, "mock abduction jeu du rapt" in Chinese, "mock ace loom" in Chinese,