mixed in Chinese
[ mikst ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "mixed"Synonyms of "mixed"Use "mixed" in a sentence
- Let's mix concrete, sand and stones .
- Do not try to mix business with pleasure .
- The mixed contents are aerated for 2-3 days .
- Mix the butter and sugar to a smooth paste .
- I saw him mix up with music and light .
- Mix the flour and water into a smooth paste .
- These plows aid in paste mix agitation .
- I do not want to be mixed up in the affair .
- This way there 's cold rice mixed with the hot .
- Do n't mix business with pleasure .
- consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds; "an arrangement of assorted spring flowers"; "assorted sizes"; "miscellaneous accessories"; "a mixed program of baroque and contemporary music"; "a motley crew"; "sundry sciences commonly known as social"- I.A.Richards
Synonyms: assorted, miscellaneous, motley, sundry,
- involving or composed of different races; "interracial schools"; "a mixed neighborhood"