mix in Chinese
[ miks ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mix"Synonyms of "mix""mix" in a sentence"mix" meaning
past tense: mixed past participle: mixed plural: mixes present participle: mixing
- Let's mix concrete, sand and stones .
- Do not try to mix business with pleasure .
- The mixed contents are aerated for 2-3 days .
- Mix the butter and sugar to a smooth paste .
- I saw him mix up with music and light .
- Mix the flour and water into a smooth paste .
- These plows aid in paste mix agitation .
- I do not want to be mixed up in the affair .
- This way there 's cold rice mixed with the hot .
- Do n't mix business with pleasure .
- the act of mixing together; "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
Synonyms: commixture, admixture, mixture, intermixture, mixing,
- an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of cultures"
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
Synonyms: premix, Verb
- add as an additional element or part; "mix water into the drink"
Synonyms: mix in,
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
Synonyms: blend, flux, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge,
- combine (electronic signals); "mixing sounds"
- mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
Synonyms: shuffle, ruffle,
- to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
Synonyms: mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate,
- open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
Synonyms: desegregate, integrate,
"mixed" in Chinese, "mixing" in Chinese, "miwikl miwikl" in Chinese, "miwodo dashi hanbeon" in Chinese, "miwon ri" in Chinese, "miwon-ri" in Chinese, "miws mean low water springs" in Chinese, "mix a little sugar into the bean paste" in Chinese, "mix all mobile feed unit" in Chinese, "mix amount" in Chinese, "mix and keying amplifier" in Chinese,