mix in in Chinese
- Many races are mixed in hawaii .
- Mix in the butter when melted .
- Add the milk to the flour , and then mix in three eggs .
- Indeed they only mix in our house: they come to us because they find it amusing .
- In countries air-entraining cement can be bought from the cement maker, no air-entraining agent needs to be mixed in .
- He is overjoyed at mixing in exclusive circles and tries to combine this with his clandestine romance with roberta .
- Schneiderite, for instance, consisting of a mixture of ammonium nitrate and dinitronaphthalene, is mixed in an edge runner in batches of 60kg .
- The pale pink tissue mixed in with it is skeletal muscle
- You have to mix in dirt from the crime scene
- Mixed in with a bit of clever html
"mix gas" in Chinese, "mix gate" in Chinese, "mix grinding" in Chinese, "mix handling" in Chinese, "mix harmoniously" in Chinese, "mix in a confused disorderly heap" in Chinese, "mix in fake or inferior components" in Chinese, "mix in place machine" in Chinese, "mix in place travel plant" in Chinese,