mistake in Chinese
[ mis'teik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mistake"Synonyms of "mistake""mistake" in a sentence"mistake" meaning
past tense: mistook past participle: mistaken plural: mistakes present participle: mistaking
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- Mistakes were corrected and gaps filled .
- He makes mistakes , and that very often .
- It will prove his historic mistake .
- We shouldn't be indulgent towards his mistakes .
- We tend to make mistakes when we do things in a hurry .
- I was conscious that i had made a mistake .
- There are so many mistakes that i cannot count them .
- We weren't going to make that mistake twice .
- He seems to have mistaken a plus for a minus .
- a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention; "he made a bad mistake"; "she was quick to point out my errors"; "I could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults"
Synonyms: error, fault,
- an understanding of something that is not correct; "he wasn''t going to admit his mistake"; "make no mistake about his intentions"; "there must be some misunderstanding--I don''t have a sister"
Synonyms: misunderstanding, misapprehension,
- part of a statement that is not correct; "the book was full of errors"
Synonyms: error, Verb
- to make a mistake or be incorrect
Synonyms: err, slip,
- identify incorrectly; "Don''t mistake her for her twin sister"
"mistook" in Chinese, "mistaken" in Chinese, "mist-spraying cooling fan" in Chinese, "mist; haze; reek" in Chinese, "mista" in Chinese, "mistakable" in Chinese, "mistakawi" in Chinese, "mistake a for" in Chinese, "mistake a for b" in Chinese, "mistake as the parties" in Chinese, "mistake cr" in Chinese,