minority in Chinese
[ mai'nɔriti, mi- ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "minority"Synonyms of "minority""minority" in a sentence"minority" meaning
- Such persons are certainly in the minority .
- Cricket is a minority sport in the u.s .
- The minority should submit to the majority .
- The minority is subordinate to the majority .
- Members of 21 minorities live in this area .
- I am in a minority of one .
- The mobility value used is that of the minority carrier .
- The nation wants peace , only a minority want the war to continue .
- This corresponds to the period of minority in scots law .
- We are in the minority .
- being or relating to the smaller in number of two parts; "when the vote was taken they were in the minority"; "he held a minority position"
- a group of people who differ racially or politically from a larger group of which it is a part
- any age prior to the legal age