mind in Chinese
[ maind ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mind"Synonyms of "mind""mind" in a sentence"mind" meaning
past tense: minded past participle: minded plural: minds present participle: minding
- Nothing will make me change my mind .
- I didn't vex my mind with the questions .
- His mind is not a mind for affliction .
- You don't mind sleeping in that bed, do you ?
- My mind drifts to the years of my youth .
- Never mind , i can manage without .
- I had a target in mind for the first year .
- The problem bulks large in his mind .
- I don't think he'd mind my asking now .
- You have taken a great load off my mind .
- that which is responsible for one''s thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn''t get his words out of my head"
Synonyms: head, brain, psyche, nous,
- knowledge and intellectual ability; "he reads to improve his mind"; "he has a keen intellect"
- attention; "don''t pay him any mind"
- recall or remembrance; "it came to mind"
- an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind"
Synonyms: judgment, judgement,
- your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- an important intellectual; "the great minds of the 17th century"
Synonyms: thinker, creative thinker, Verb
- keep in mind
Synonyms: bear in mind,
- be concerned with or about something or somebody
- be on one''s guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to; "Beware of telephone salesmen"
- be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by; "I don''t mind your behavior"
- be in charge of or deal with; "She takes care of all the necessary arrangements"
Synonyms: take care,
- pay close attention to; give heed to; "Heed the advice of the old men"
Synonyms: heed, listen,
"minded" in Chinese, "otherwise minded" in Chinese, "group mind" in Chinese, "mind stuff" in Chinese, "right minded" in Chinese, "open mind" in Chinese, "fair minded" in Chinese, "split mind" in Chinese, "narrow minded" in Chinese, "mincuzzi" in Chinese, "mincza" in Chinese, "minczat" in Chinese, "mincze" in Chinese, "minczewski" in Chinese, "mind act upon mind" in Chinese, "mind altering drug" in Chinese, "mind and body" in Chinese, "mind and heart" in Chinese,