military in Chinese
[ 'militəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "military"Synonyms of "military""military" in a sentence"military" meaning
- They may be liable for military service .
- The military assignment was frustrating .
- He is engaged in his military studies .
- He was a conservative military thinker .
- The scene thrills one like military music !
- The report concentrated on military matters .
- They understand military strength best of all .
- The monarch was ousted by a military coup .
- He dealt with practical military developments .
- Loft was rigid and cold and military .
- the military forces of a nation; "their military is the largest in the region"; "the military machine is the same one we faced in 1991 but now it is weaker"
Synonyms: armed forces, armed services, military machine, war machine, Adjective
- associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians; "military police"
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military; "military uniforms"
- of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare; "military law"
"royal military college" in Chinese, "militarization of national economy" in Chinese, "militarize" in Chinese, "militartechnik" in Chinese, "militaru" in Chinese, "militarwesen" in Chinese, "military abetment" in Chinese, "military academy" in Chinese, "military academy of kazakh armed forces" in Chinese, "military academy of the chinese pla" in Chinese,