michael in Chinese
How to pronounce "michael""michael" in a sentence"michael" meaning
- Did you ever hear of michael angelo ?
- Michael blotted out the letters he wrote yesterday .
- Michael was too clever and intelligent for me ...
- Sally and michael seem to be cut out for each other ..
- I used to worship the mighty genius of michael angelo .
- Michael made this box himself without his father's help .
- The michael lambourne whom i knew was a likely fellow .
- For a time the relationship of michael and fleur appeared happier .
- Michael , it is tuesday -- you are supposed to be at your piano lesson now !
- It even seemed a pity that the sprightly young man michael mont would not have a view .
What is the meaning of michael in Chinese and how to say michael in Chinese? michael Chinese meaning, michael的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.