metro in Chinese
How to pronounce "metro"Synonyms of "metro""metro" in a sentence"metro" meaning
1.＝ the Metropolitan Railway.
- A and there will be new metro and transport systems
- Application of sitras dpu96 to guangzhou metro line no
- Metro broadcast corporation limited mge china limited
- B maybe i ' ll take the bus home , or the metro
- He cycles to the metro station every day
- I mean - - yeah , you could take the metro . why
我说. . .恩可以坐地铁，怎么了？
- Code of metro and light rail engineering survey
- And there will be new metro and transport systems
- You can catch metro which go straight to tooru ' s school
- B ： will you take the bus home , or the metro
- an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city); "in Paris the subway system is called the `metro'' and in London it is called the `tube'' or the `underground''"
Synonyms: tube, underground, subway system, subway,
What is the meaning of metro in Chinese and how to say metro in Chinese? metro Chinese meaning, metro的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.