method in Chinese
[ 'meθəd ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "method"Synonyms of "method""method" in a sentence"method" meaning
4. 〔M-〕【戏剧】融入法〔指演员完全融入角色的精湛演技〕。 a scientific method 科学方法。 the zero [null] method 衡消法。 the oral method 口授法。 a man of method 有条有理的人。 There's method in his madness. 他虽似疯狂其实颇有理性。 work with method 照手续[规矩]办事。
- "s method" in Chinese : 比尔肖夫斯基法; 大脑中央沟定位法; 塞因法
- "the method" in Chinese : 职场无间道
- "comparative method; method of comparison" in Chinese : 比较法
- "demonstration method method of" in Chinese : demonstration示范法
- "diagnostic method; method of diagnosis" in Chinese : 诊断法
- "drill method practice method" in Chinese : 练习法
- "experimental method; laboratory method" in Chinese : 实验法
- "lecture method; method of" in Chinese : lecture讲演法
- "passive method of homing method" in Chinese : 被动式自导引法
- "pictorial method picture method" in Chinese : 图示教学法
- "replace method with method object" in Chinese : 以函数对象取代函数; 用方法对象代替方法
- "sample method; sampling method" in Chinese : 取样法
- "timing method of bombing method" in Chinese : 计时轰炸法
- "a matter of method" in Chinese : 解决问题的方法
- "a method of grafting" in Chinese : 一种嫁接法
- The bisection method finds only one of them .
- But the method does not disturb the profits .
- She is not too nice in her business methods .
- When hard tactics failed , soft methods were used .
- They wish to adopt more radical methods .
- The pill is one method of birth-control .
- These methods cannot be applied universally .
- This method is often used in practice .
- Repeat exercise 2 using the above method .
- Researchers are evaluating several methods .
- an acting technique introduced by Stanislavsky in which the actor recalls emotions or reactions from his or her own life and uses them to identify with the character being portrayed
Synonyms: method acting,
- a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps)
- "method" meaning: Noun: method methud A way of doing som...
- "method" meaning in Japanese: method n. 方法, 方式, 法則; 手段, 手続き; 規則性. 【動詞＋】 ◆adopt the same ...
- "method" meaning in Korean: noun, 방법, 방식, (규칙바른)순서, 질서
- "method" meaning in Russian: 1) метод, способ, система Ex: comparative method сравнител...
- "method" meaning in Arabic: n. منهج, طريقة, نظام, أسلوب
- "method" meaning in French: n. méthode