method in Chinese
[ 'meθəd ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "method"Synonyms of "method""method" in a sentence"method" meaning
- The bisection method finds only one of them .
- But the method does not disturb the profits .
- She is not too nice in her business methods .
- When hard tactics failed , soft methods were used .
- They wish to adopt more radical methods .
- The pill is one method of birth-control .
- These methods cannot be applied universally .
- This method is often used in practice .
- Repeat exercise 2 using the above method .
- Researchers are evaluating several methods .
- an acting technique introduced by Stanislavsky in which the actor recalls emotions or reactions from his or her own life and uses them to identify with the character being portrayed
Synonyms: method acting,
- a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps)