message in Chinese
[ 'mesidʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "message"Synonyms of "message""message" in a sentence"message" meaning
- His message was not very happily worded .
- He told me to pass the message on to you ..
- His latest message has clinched the matter .
- The package should n't carry written message .
- She delivered the message with full force .
- I passed her message on to his mother .
- May i trouble you to pass on a message to her ?
- So far the message has not been read .
- Ann thought this was a strange message .
- He sent me a laconic private message .
- a communication (usually brief) that is written or spoken or signaled; "he sent a three-word message"
- what a communication that is about something is about
Synonyms: content, subject matter, substance, Verb
- send a message; "There is no messaging service at this company"
- send as a message; "She messaged the final report by fax"
- send a message to; "She messaged the committee"