mess in Chinese
[ mes ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mess"Synonyms of "mess""mess" in a sentence"mess" meaning
past tense: messed past participle: messed plural: messes present participle: messing
- Trust him to go and mess things up !
- You have got yourself into a pretty mess now !
- There was a queasy mess upon the plate .
- I love just messing about in the garden .
- The guests will be messed in the east building .
- Your room is in a mess , please tidy it up .
- There were fights every day in the mess room .
- Stop messing about and come and help !
- Dear, what a mess this place is !
- Do not mess up my hair , i have just combed it .
- a (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
Synonyms: mess hall,
- a meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
- soft semiliquid food; "a mess of porridge"
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonyms: batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad,
- informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
Synonyms: fix, hole, jam, muddle, pickle, kettle of fish,
- a state of confusion and disorderliness; "the house was a mess"; "she smoothed the mussiness of the bed"
Synonyms: messiness, muss, mussiness, Verb
- make a mess of or create disorder in; "He messed up his room"
Synonyms: mess up,
- eat in a mess hall
"mess hall" in Chinese, "mess jacket" in Chinese, "mess rack" in Chinese, "mess gear" in Chinese, "mess table" in Chinese, "mess deck" in Chinese, "mess kit" in Chinese, "mesrobian" in Chinese, "mesropov" in Chinese, "mesropovich" in Chinese, "mesropyan" in Chinese, "mesrouk jeb" in Chinese, "mess (dining) room" in Chinese, "mess a kid up" in Chinese, "mess about" in Chinese, "mess about（around）" in Chinese,