member in Chinese
[ 'membə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "member"Synonyms of "member""member" in a sentence"member" meaning
- The captain called out the members of his team .
- You know he is a member of the cccp .
- She was admitted as a member of the trade union .
- Every member of the tribe is equal .
- He is a member of several london clubs .
- The issue disunited the party members .
- Team members will be penalized for lateness .
- The members of the jury were discharged .
- The members of the jury peered into the glass .
- It has made into an expansible member .
- the male organ of copulation (`member'' is a euphemism)
Synonyms: penis, phallus,
- an external body part that projects from the body; "it is important to keep the extremities warm"
Synonyms: extremity, appendage,
- an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations); "the library was a member of the interlibrary loan association"; "Canada is a member of the United Nations"
- one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization); "only members will be admitted"; "a member of the faculty"; "she was introduced to all the members of his family"
Synonyms: fellow member,
- anything that belongs to a set or class; "snakes are members of the class Reptilia"; "members of the opposite sex"
"associate member" in Chinese, "guest member" in Chinese, "foundation member" in Chinese, "compression member" in Chinese, "life member" in Chinese, "charter member" in Chinese, "memarzadeh" in Chinese, "memba" in Chinese, "memba jatta" in Chinese, "membalong teluk" in Chinese, "membe" in Chinese, "member (l04)" in Chinese, "member access" in Chinese, "member access operator" in Chinese, "member accounts" in Chinese,