meet in Chinese
[ mi:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "meet"Synonyms of "meet""meet" in a sentence"meet" meaning
past tense: met past participle: met present participle: meeting
- The chairman adjourned the meeting for a week .
- There are four items on the agenda of the meeting .
- Two hundred odd were present at the meeting .
- I must go to the station to meet my friend ..
- The firm was not able to meet its obligations .
- We must publicize the meeting widely .
- Her proposal met with continual rejections .
- The meeting will take proceed as planned .
- I have met her on several occasions recently .
- The last time we met you had a beard .
- being precisely fitting and right; "it is only meet that she should be seated first"
Synonyms: fitting, Verb
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle; "Princeton plays Yale this weekend"; "Charlie likes to play Mary"
Synonyms: encounter, play, take on,
- fill or meet a want or need
Synonyms: satisfy, fill, fulfill, fulfil,
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
Synonyms: touch, adjoin, contact,
- meet by design; be present at the arrival of; "Can you meet me at the train station?"
- come together; "I''ll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
Synonyms: run into, encounter, run across, come across, see,
- undergo or suffer; "meet a violent death"; "suffer a terrible fate"
- collect in one place; "We assembled in the church basement"; "Let''s gather in the dining room"
Synonyms: gather, assemble, forgather, foregather,
- get together socially or for a specific purpose
Synonyms: get together,
- satisfy or fulfill; "meet a need"; "this job doesn''t match my dreams"
Synonyms: match, cope with,
- get to know; get acquainted with; "I met this really handsome guy at a bar last night!"; "we met in Singapore"
- satisfy a condition or restriction; "Does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?"
Synonyms: fit, conform to,
- be adjacent or come together; "The lines converge at this point"
- experience as a reaction; "My proposal met with much opposition"
Synonyms: encounter, receive, Noun
- a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
Synonyms: sports meeting,
- "meet" meaning: Verb: meet (met) meet Come together ...
- "meet" meaning in Japanese: １meet n. 《米》 (スポーツの)競技会, 大会. 【動詞＋】 ◆Our school had an athl...
- "meet" meaning in Korean: 괄
- "meet" meaning in Russian: 1) сбор (охотников, велосипедистов и т. п.)2) _ам. спортив...
- "meet" meaning in Arabic: n. لقاء رياضي, مكان الإجتماع, اجتماع, المجتمعون في إجتما...
- "meet" meaning in French: n. rencontre, rassemblement; point de rencontre pour une...
"meeting" in Chinese, "met" in Chinese, "met co" in Chinese, "overflow meeting" in Chinese, "experience meeting" in Chinese, "gate meeting" in Chinese, "primary meeting" in Chinese, "watch meeting" in Chinese, "mass meeting" in Chinese, "meester" in Chinese, "meesters" in Chinese, "meesuk" in Chinese, "meeswijk" in Chinese, "meesz" in Chinese, "meet (in person)" in Chinese, "meet (mathematics)" in Chinese, "meet a bill" in Chinese, "meet a cassation" in Chinese,