Noun: zymolysis zI'mólisis
- A process in which an agent causes an organic substance to break down into simpler substances; especially, the anaerobic breakdown of sugar into alcohol
- zymosis, fermentation, fermenting, ferment
See also: zymolytic
- assay of starch in tobacco with zymolysis-continous flow method
- they are acrylaldehyde hydration, ethylene oxide formylation and biological zymolysis methods
- modern iatrology shows that the bamboo shoots can adsorb fat, accelerate zymolysis and help assimilation and evacuation
- Having defended the dissertation entitled " Biosynthesis and characteristics of streptomyces sp . 1228 lytic complex of 1, 3-beta-glucanases and their activity in the yeast zymolysis process " he was awarded the PhD title with habilitation specialising in food sciences in the field of agricultural sciences.