- Adverb: wittily witulee
- In a witty manner
"he would wittily chime into our conversation"
See also: witty
- "i m not so sure of that, " said the prince wittily
- you know the chinese story i told you about the chinese kung fu wittily fights the thefts
- he asked himself plaintively, then arose to respond cleverly and wittily to a clever and witty toast
- But now there are supertitles, discreet and often wittily translated.
- She speaks wittily and well of the differences between London and Hollywood.