with costs meaning
A phrase appended to the order of a court that has the effect of awarding the costs of the proceedings to the successful party.
- costs: Noun: costs & ...
- abatement costs: [Finance]A cost bo ...
- adjustment costs: [Economics]The cos ...
- More: Next
- usually the courts dismissed such claims with costs for the hotel.
- in fact, you may not need to concern yourself with costs
- integrate mrp with cost absorption in cims
- responsible and conscious with cost . hardworking and honest
- we are selling it with cost price