wild grape meaning
1. A grapevine (Vitis or Muscadinia) in the wild state, or its fruit
2. Coccoloba (see grapetree under grape1)
- wild grape climbed the stone mountain and many of plants found comfort here.
- tissue culture of chinese wild grape
- north america has the world's best climate for wild grapes
- why then, when i looked for it to produce grapes, did it produce only wild grapes
- some physiological and biochemical changes of embryo abortion in hybrids of seedless grapes and chinese wild grapes