wave mechanics meaning
- Noun: wave mechanics
- The modern form of quantum theory; an extension of quantum mechanics based on Schrödinger's equation; atomic events are explained as interactions between particle waves
Type of: quantum mechanics
Encyclopedia: Wave mechanics
n : QUANTUM MECHANICS
- More: Next
- almost overnight, the field of wave mechanics was born.
- a detailed treatment of this topic can be found in numerous books dealing with the wave mechanics of solids.
- Later in the same year, Schr�dinger created his wave mechanics.
- Those who used the techniques of calculus included wave mechanics ".
- I * know * it has something to do with wave mechanics.