watt second meaning
Noun: watt second
- A unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere passes through a resistance of one ohm for one second
- joule, J
Derived forms: watt seconds
Type of: energy unit, heat unit, work unit
- watt-second: [Electronics]Abbre ...
- watt-second constant: [Electronics]In an ...
- watt: Noun: watt &n ...
- The watt second is a unit of energy, equal to the joule.
- One kilowatt hour is 3 600 000 watt seconds.
- The Stroboflash II had a constant 100 watt second light output that was not adjustable.
- It put out 200 watt seconds of light power, but could not be turned down.
- A joule is a measurement of energy or heat required to sustain one watt for one second, known as a watt second.