visual basic meaning
- noun (computing)
A form of the programming language BASIC, widely used in creating graphics and software (abbrev VB)
<language> (VB) A popular event-driven visual programming system from Microsoft Corporation for Microsoft Windows. VB is good for developing Windows interfaces, it invokes fragments of BASIC code when the user performs certain operations on graphical objects on-screen. It is widely used for in-house application program development and for prototyping. It can also be used to create ActiveX and COM components.
Version 1 was released in 1991
Latest version: 6, as of 1999-11-26.
- manipulating files and folders in visual basic
- attribute to the property s metadata . visual basic
- in visual basic 2005, you can still use the
- visual basic attempts to convert it to
- this data type is not supported in visual basic