- v done anything which would have constituted discrimination by way of victimisation under the relevant discrimination ordinances
- we believe that everyone should be able to work in an environment free of discrimination, harassment, vilification, and victimisation
- other successful ventures in advising the public about domestic security and juvenile victimisation were the crime prevention bus and the robotcop
- Many individual Cambodians share similar mixed feelings of complicity and victimisation.
- What do you mean by the'victimisation'of women?