- /vä-lūˈtə or -looˈ/
1. The comparative value of a currency
2. A standard of money
- Hector Videgain was dismissed in December as director of sales for Orlandi Valuta.
- Hector Bidegain was dismissed in December as director of sales for Orlandi Valuta, the Western Union subsidiary.
- His opponents included Ragapan, Duke of Ragusa, the Epsom Derby runner-up Cavo Doro and the French challenger Valuta ( Prix Kergorlay ).
- Dinero Seguro could very well give the others a run for their money, conceded Armando Martin, vice president of Mexico money transfer for Western Union and Orlandi Valuta.
- In the last three years, Western Union and its California-based subsidiary Orlandi Valuta have dismissed two high-level Hispanic executives in the United States and two in Mexico.