Adjective: unyielding ún'yeelding
- Stubbornly unyielding
- dogged, dour, persistent, pertinacious, tenacious
- Resistant to physical force or pressure
"an unyielding head support"
See also: hard, obstinate, stubborn, unregenerate, unyieldingness
- he stood unyielding and unafraid against the enemy.
- something gripped him in an unyielding hold.
- you are too unyielding.
- like kennedy, hrushchev was unyielding on his basic position.
- he is a bluntspoken internist with a reputation for unyielding integrity.