turkey red meaning
- Noun: Turkey red turkee red
- A bright orange-red colour produced in cotton cloth with alizarine dye
- alizarine red
Type of: red, redness
- turkey red oil for textile printing & dyeing, metal wire drawing
- Turkey Red begot hundreds of other hard red winter wheat varieties.
- The treasure was seeds : Turkey Red wheat seeds.
- Bernhard Warkentin encouraged the immigrants to bring with them Turkey Red hard winter wheat.
- Naranbhai founded the Petlad Turkey Red Dyeworks Company Limited in the town of Petlad.