top executive meaning
Noun: top executive tóp ig'zekyutiv
- A very wealthy or powerful businessman
- baron, big businessman, business leader, king, magnate, mogul, power, tycoon
Derived forms: top executives
Type of: businessman, man of affairs
- to combat this tendency, carlson rotated his top executives.
- before the day was over, henry issued a cryptic memo to top executives.
- it seems true that top executives measure, or try to monitor, what they care about.
- if your top executives don't have some ego drive, how will your company stay stirred up and competitive?
- in recent years, the problem of top executive's restraint and incitement has attracted people's attention