Noun: Tombigbee tóm'bigbee
- A river that rises in northeastern Mississippi and flows southward through western Alabama to join the Alabama River and form the Mobile River
- Tombigbee River
Type of: river
- tombigbee river: Noun: Tombigbee Ri ...
- It has been collected from the Mobile, and Tombigbee Rivers.
- U . S . Special Agent to the Cherokees and Tombigbee area.
- It ceded of Choctaw land east of the Tombigbee River.
- Follow me, Tombigbee boys !'. ..
- The Tombigbee River borders Washington County to the east.