tombigbee river meaning
Noun: Tombigbee River
- A river that rises in northeastern Mississippi and flows southward through western Alabama to join the Alabama River and form the Mobile River
Type of: river
Encyclopedia: Tombigbee River
- It has been collected from the Mobile, and Tombigbee Rivers.
- It ceded of Choctaw land east of the Tombigbee River.
- The Tombigbee River borders Washington County to the east.
- During the Confederate fort was established on the banks of the Tombigbee River.
- East Aberdeen is located at, across the Tombigbee River from Aberdeen proper.