- An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewellery and for gilding
- tombac, tambac
Derived forms: tombaks
Type of: alloy, metal
- The playing technique is based on the Persian tombak or the Indian tabla.
- In September 2012, heavy rains and flooding were experienced in the Tombak floodplain.
- The materials used are mainly Douglas-Pine, slate, glass and Tombak.
- At the age of seven, he was able to play tombak to accompany his father.
- Mit Hilfe eines Kettchens aus Tombak wurde der Haarbusch an der linken Seite der Tschapka zusammengehalten.