throwing stick meaning
Noun: throwing stick
- A device resembling a sling that is used in various primitive societies to propel a dart or spear
- throwing board, spear thrower, dart thrower
- A curved piece of wood; when properly thrown will return to thrower
- boomerang, throw stick
Derived forms: throwing sticks
Encyclopedia: Throwing stick
- Thus, it is also dubbed the skull crusher throwing stick.
- It was then Nicholas started throwing sticks and hit Brian.
- They were throwing sticks and bottles and some had knives.
- A boomerang is a throwing stick some traditional Aborigines use _ unlit_
- Pommel Point Throwing Sticks are not actual variations of the throwing stick.