thoracic aortas meaning
The portion of the descending aorta proceeding from the arch of the aorta and extending to the diaphragm.
- vasodilative effect and mechanism of taurine on thoracic aorta of rats
- effects of resveratrol on isolated thoracic aorta rings of rats
- relaxing effects of phytoestrogen alpha-zearanol on the thoracic aorta in rats
- mechanism of the relaxation of salvia miltiorrhiza on excised thoracic aorta annulation in rats
- effects of amomum villosum extraction on the contraction of rabbit thoracic aorta in vitro