theological doctrine meaning
- Noun: theological doctrine
- The doctrine of a religious group
Derived forms: theological doctrines
Type of: doctrine, ism, philosophical system, philosophy, school of thought
- theological: Adjective: theolog ...
- doctrine: Noun: doctrine&nbs ...
- theological system: Noun: theological ...
- More: Next
- some said that his words were commonplace, others complained of his want of theological doctrine.
- All of these opinions have since become the prevailing theological doctrine.
- This is known as the theological doctrine of forensic justification.
- Vatican opposition to a Jewish homeland stemmed largely from theological doctrines regarding Judaism.
- He was restored but was forbidden from teaching anything other than accepted theological doctrine.