the feds meaning
- [American slang]
n. a federal agent concerned with narcotics, tax collection, customs, etc.
• Some fed was prowling around asking questions about you.
• The feds are onto Rocko and his gang.
- feds: [British slang]Nou ...
- More: Next
- hey reynolds, what did the feds want you for
- even the feds know that .-i'll take the heat
- turns out this mutt was being watched by the feds,
- much depends on what drove the fed's decision
- which now meant we were being watched by the feds