- Noun: tambala
- 100 tambala equal 1 kwacha in Malawi
Derived forms: tambalas
Type of: Malawian monetary unit
Part of: kwacha, Malawi kwacha
A monetary unit of Malawi worth one hundredth of a kwacha.
- More: Next
- Tambala adjourned the case to April 28 to consider the defense requests.
- The five tambala coin is of nickel-plated steel.
- The one and two tambala coins are composed of copper-plated steel.
- The fifty tambala and one kwacha coin are composed of brass-plated steel.
- Much-needed managerial and financial support during this period was provided by the band's friend Rudi Tambala of AR Kane.