Noun: tambac tambak
- An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewellery and for gilding
- tombac, tombak
Derived forms: tambacs
Type of: alloy, metal
- Dubbed as the " Golden West " in the 1960s and early 1970s, Bani lies between Tambac Bay and West Philippine Sea.
- Sitio Tambac ( Central Area of Bayog ) is the site and place in which the enthronement or crowning ceremony of the Sultan of Bayog will be held.
- Baybay, on the other hand, covers barangays along or near the coastline, consisting of Tambac, Poblacion, Pinamuk-an, Polo, Cawayan, Ochando, Fatima and Dumaguit.
- Identified places with severe flooding hazards are Barangays of : Damawato, Bual, Popoyon, Tambac, Bagumbayan, Minapan and Dungos giving a total of 1, 200 hectares more or less with an equivalent of 3 . 43 % of the total area.