- Noun: tamarisk tamurisk
- Any shrub or small tree of the genus Tamarix having small scalelike or needle-shaped leaves and feathery racemes of small white or pinkish flowers; of mostly coastal areas with saline soil
Derived forms: tamarisks
A plant family of the order Violales,subclass Dilleniidae,class Magnoliopsida.
- More: Next
- they took their bones and buried them under the tamarisk tree at jabesh, and fasted seven days
- and they took their bones and buried them under the tamarisk at jabesh, and they fasted seven days
- abraham planted a tamarisk tree in beersheba, and there he called upon the name of the lord, the eternal god
- abraham planted a tamarisk tree at beersheba, and there he called on the name of the lord, the everlasting god
- Almost all of it has been overtaken by the tamarisk weed.