[ teint; tent ] Pronunciation: "taint" in a sentence
Noun: taint teynt
- The state of being contaminated
- Place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- defile, sully, corrupt, cloud
- Contaminate with a disease or microorganism
Derived forms: taints, tainted, tainting
Type of: contaminate, deflower, foul, impair, impureness, impurity, mar, pollute, spoil, vitiate
Noun. The perineum. Something of a pun, because it aint the anus, and it aint the vagina or balls.
- 'taint: /tānt/ (slang or ...
- taint-worm: noun (Milton)&nbs ...
- taint sth with sth: [American slang]to ...
- meat will readily taint in close weather.
- this disease of money and greed taints other people.
- such is the taint in us.
- everything possible should be done to free them from the economic taint.
- then, slowly, he began to take a terrible joy in his taint.